Full Wedding Planning
Ever wondered how a wedding can look effortlessly stylish and run entirely seamlessly? I’ll let you into a little secret….it’s all in the planning.
Full wedding planning means every tiny detail is planned to perfection, every aspect is authentically you and every eventuality considered and accounted for. With a flawlessly executed event, the result is a wedding day you’ll treasure forever.
Bring me on board, breathe a sigh of relief, and enjoy every moment of your wedding journey.
“I can’t thank you enough Emily, for your support in helping make our dreams become a reality. Having you to coordinate the wedding was the best money we spent! From your words of advice before I walked down the aisle, to making sure we did our first dance (when we’d clearly had one to many Proseccos!) – our day went so much more smoothly than we ever imagined. It wasn’t just on the day though – having you liaise with suppliers before the wedding and checking they all knew what they were doing and where they were going – meant that I relaxed in the final few days and was able to enjoy the day so much more.”
Kimberley Carter | Bride
Your Investment for a Truly Unforgettable Experience
I appreciate that hiring a wedding planner is an investment, but in return you receive the time and attention you deserve. I only work with a small number of couples each year so I can fully immerse myself in your vision. With no two Emily Andrew Events the same, I promise a fully personalised service and flexible planning approach to ensure a truly unforgettable experience.
The full wedding planning service is ideal for:
- Busy brides and grooms planning a wedding in Norfolk, Suffolk or Cambridgeshire.
- Full weekend weddings held over several days. These are a popular way for couples to celebrate with their nearest and dearest for longer with additional activities, accommodation, and transport to arrange.
- Marquee weddings. These have their own unique ‘issues’ which need to be considered and planned around to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Exclusive Dry Hire venues. From power sources to parking, and from staff to signage, there is lots to consider for events in these spaces.
- Clients from outside the county or beyond the UK looking for beautiful weddings in East Anglia and needing a local contact for meetings and supplier management.
- Celebrations at home. Having a neutral person to navigate family politics means parents can relax and enjoy the event knowing someone they trust has everything in hand.
“Emily is warm, engaging and in the face of crises, totally unflappable. So much so, you’ll never know if things even came close to not running smoothly which, given how complex a large wedding can be to coordinate and to run on the day, is no small feat.”
Rob Dodsworth | Photographer
Complete Peace of Mind from Start to Finish
Tapping into my extensive expertise, you’ll experience a service that delivers on every level. Diving to the heart of your vison for a magical day, everything is covered, from budget management to curating the very best suppliers for your wedding team.
Every wedding is different and every couple unique, so we always work collaboratively. I know you are busy so my flexible approach to planning means you can be as involved in as much, or as little of the detail as you’d like. Rest assured however, that I’ll be the one transforming your ideas into supplier briefs, mood boards and plans and dealing with your time-consuming paperwork.
I’ll support you from the moment you’re engaged, giving you peace of mind that an expert is on-hand throughout your journey. With complete access to my years of wedding know-how, from the best suppliers through to budget saving ideas you’ll have complete peace of mind that an expert is on-hand every step of the way.
“We honestly couldn’t have wished for a better day; from start to finish, it was everything and more. Thank you for all your hard work and for ensuring everything ran smoothly, leaving us zero stress. You really have been amazing.”
Luke Kendal | Groom
How Does My Full Planning Service Support You?
- Unlimited support for every aspect of your wedding planning via emails, phone calls, zooms or in person meetings
- Full access to my 10+ years of experience and wedding know-how
- Budget Management
- Full wedding design
- Supplier recommendations
- Supplier management and negotiation
- Regular wedding planning updates
- Shared access to my unique wedding planning spreadsheets
- Support and advice to every member of the wedding party
- Wedding Day Management (link). Emily and her assistant will be with you on the day for everything and anything needed to keep things running smoothly. She’s even been known to restart a generator and clear a blocked loo!
“Above all, you made sure that the day ran smoothly and your tireless attention to detail in the preparations made sure that the caterers, bar staff, venue staff, ceilidh band, cake lady and photographer all knew exactly what was expected of them and who to contact if they had a query. You thought through and planned the day from start to finish. Finally, you helped me to stay sane over the past year; you could charge more for this service!!”
Amanda | Mother of the Bride
Ready to begin?
Fill in the form below with your message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.